If you receive insurance benefits from the district, (you work the minimum number of hours per week) you are able to make all benefit enrollments and changes through our online benefit enrollment portal. This online process replaces all the paper forms that have been required by our carriers in the past.
Please be advised that qualifying life events require the appropriate documentation be submitted to the Treasurer's Office before any transaction will be approved. These include birth certificates when adding a child, marriage licenses when adding a spouse, etc. We strongly encourage logging in to the portal to ensure all your current benefit elections and information are correct.
Should you have any additional questions when accessing the portal please contact Jill Corwin in the Treasurer's Office at extension 1123.You can access the 2020 benefit guide here: 2020 Benefit GuideEmployee BenefitsEmployer Sponsored Benefits
- Health and major medical insurance through United Healthcare myuhc.com
- Prescription drug plan
Employee Assistance Program through United Healthcare (CARE 24)Employees can call Care24 at 1-888-887-4114
- Dental plan for full-time employees and family through Delta Dental consumertoolkit.com
Term life insurance for full-time employees through MetLife metlife.comVoluntary Benefits
- Vision through EyeMed eyemed.com
- Universal life with long term care through Trustmark
- Accident policy through Trustmark
- Identity theft protection through LifeLock
- Health Savings Account (HSA) with district contribution for health plan participants
- DCS Fit Wellness Program
- Sick leave transfer from other Ohio public employment within 10 years.
- Entry-year teacher program & resident educator program
- Employee discounts through the Metropolitan Education Council (COESRA)
- Employee discount programs (Events, Health, Fitness, and Nutrition)
- Tuition reimbursement
- District sponsored staff development opportunities
- Direct deposit to banks/credit union
- Federal loan forgiveness with qualifying service in qualifying buildings
- Direct deductions for 529 and 403(b) and 457 plans