Kindergarten Information Night 2017-18 Tuesday, April 10th 6:00 - 7:00 PM
- Learn about the registration process and needed documents
- Meet our kindergarten teachers and visit classrooms
- Learn what you can do to make sure you child is ready for kindergarten
- Be informed about Kindergarten screening
- Get your questions answered
Registration can be completed as early as February 1. You may visit the administration office at 74 W. William Street or start the registration process online through the district's website. Please call (740)833-1100 for a PIN number to begin. The final step in the registration process is to visit our administration office and bring the necessary documentation. The earlier you register, the easier it will be to ensure all paperwork is completed and your student can set a screening a time. Registration hours are 8:30-3:30 or you may call to schedule an appointment. Click here for complete registration procedures and a list of items you need to bring to complete the registration process.
• Child must be five (5) years of age on or before August 1 of the year he/she begins school. Children do not have to come to school until age 6, but kindergarten is required.
• Kindergarten screening will be held on June 4th for Conger. You will schedule an appointment at the time of registration.
Last Modified 1/26/18