Fundraise Effortlessly!There are tons of ways to support Smith while living your everyday life!
In addition, the Smith PTO also fundraises through the following fundraisers annually:
- Enroll (or re-enroll) in Kroger Community Rewards and shop with your Kroger Plus Card. Smith PTO receives a portion of each purchase. Our Organization Number is 51143.
- Choose Smith PTO as your Designated Non Profit at the Delaware Community Market. The Smith PTO receives 20% of each purchase. Visit www.dccmc.com for more information.
- Shop for Amazon products through Amazon Smile. Amazon donates 0.5% of your eligible purchases. Choose “Change Your Charity” under “My Account” and search “Smith School Parent - Teacher Organization.”
- Clip Box Tops for Education
off of hundreds of products and send them with your child to school.
Each box top earns us 10 cents, and the class with the most number
collected win an annual prize. For more information and a list of
participating products, go to Box Tops for Education. Visit www.boxtops4education.com for more information.
- Collect My Coke Rewards codes on Coca-Cola brand products, and donate them to our school. Once a minimum threshold is met, My Coke Rewards sends us a check! Scroll to the bottom of the page after setting up your account My Coke Rewards and click on MCR for Schools to search for “David Smith Elementary School.”
- Clip Tyson Project A+ labels from Tyson products and send them with your child to school. Each label earns the Smith PTO 24 cents!
- Yankee Candle Fundraiser: Our annual fundraiser kicks off in September. Online orders may be placed through December, and those who would rather donate in lieu of a purchase are welcome to do so by printing the following form and returning it with a check to the Smith office. Need more information? Contact organizer Colleen Recker (colleen_recker at yahoo.com)
- Smith PTO Spirit Gear: TBA. Purchase your Smith Elementary and Pacer gear through the Smith PTO! More information coming soon.